Friday, June 24, 2011

Appalachian Trail Hike 2011: A las Mujeres........So, I don't drink out of stra...

Haven't you always wanted to do something crazy, out of the ordinary, maybe a little scary?  When I found out that my friend Lauren (otherwise known as "Journey") was hiking the Appalachian Trail (that's Georgia to Maine folks!) I was shocked and maybe even a little envious.  Not envious of the bugs, no showers, sleeping in the woods next to train tracks envious, but envious of her gumption to step out of the box and do something so extraordinary.  Something she will never forget....




So proud of you, Lauren!

Check out Lauren's Blog...maybe you'll even want to follow her travels!

Appalachian Trail Hike 2011: A las Mujeres........So, I don't drink out of stra...: "Before I started the trail, my world was so small that if I was at a restaurant, I wouldn't even drink my beverage until the server brought ..."

If you had the opportunity, what is the most extraordinary thing YOU would do?  Comment and let us know!
reblogged with permission from Lauren Woodliff (Journey)

1 comment:

  1. Good for Lauren! I would love to take a biking tour of Ireland but, you know, in 2-hour increments with pub stops along the way, and a nice inn at the end of each day.

    ReplyDelete